General FAQs

Do I get royalties?

Of course. Fangtasia Music takes a standard 20% revenue share from both, music and video distribution. The remaining 80% is yours.

Payments are made via SEPA transfers if you are in the European Union, or via PayPal if you are anywhere else in the world.

Please note the minimum payable amount is €50.00. This is to avoid sending micropayments all the time.

 

Do I get access to your system?

At the moment it is not possible to provide you with login information to access our platform. We are working on that and will, for sure, inform you when it is finally available.

For now we do all the uploading of content ourselves and send you reports with your sales.

Tags
FAQs Royalties Payments

Still have questions? Contact us

Publish your videos on Vevo, Tidal and iTunes!

 

Learn More

Monthly Newsletter

Top